Where is Sipadan Water Village?
The resort is located on Mabul Island within a group of Islands surrounding
the Celebes sea on the east coast of Sabah, Malaysia.
Mabul Island is about 35 minutes boat ride from the town of Semporna,
on the east coast of Sabah.
There are 45 rooms comprising:
- 2 Deluxe Water Cottages
- 29 Standard Water Cottages (detached)
- 4 Standard Water Cottages (semi-detached)
- 6 Junior Water Cottages (semi-detached)
- 4 Grand Deluxe Cottages
- Ceiling Fan
- Tea, Coffee Making facilities
- Private shower with hot and cold water
- Mini Bar
- Private bath tub*
- WILTON Residential Spa Pool**
* These facilities applies only for the deluxe and grand deluxe
** These facilities applies only for the grand deluxe cottages.
- 24-hour staffs on call
- Airport Transfer
- Resort Medical Services
- Dive Centre
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Mail and Information
- Resort mini-mart
- Travel and Tour Assistance
The main restaurant serves daily buffets for guest featuring a
variety of Asian and Continental cusines
An open-air bar cum lounge with breath taking sea-view, music and
videos for guest entertainment.
Sipadan Water Village Resort
Contact & Bookings